Sigma 10/2.8 EX DC HSM Diagonal Fisheye Sony-D
This autofocus fisheye lens is designed for use with digital SLR cameras equipped with APS-C size image sensors. The Nikon version produces a diagonal angle of view of 180°(154°for Sigma, 167°for Canon). The diagonal field of view of this fisheye lens produces striking images with exaggerated perspective and distortion. The minimum focusing distance of 13.5cm/5.3inch, and maximum magnification 1:3.3 allows subjects to be as close as 1.8cm/0.7inch from the lens’ front element. This close focusing capability allows close-up photography and also it is possible to make use of large depth of field that covers wide range of subjects. The Integral hood blocks out extraneous light and the Super Multi-Layer Coating minimizes flare and ghosting, creating superior image quality. The HSM(Hyper Sonic Motor)ensures fast and quiet autofocusing and allows full-time manual focus override by rotation of the focus ring. This lens is supplied with a gelatin filter holder at the rear, allowing the use of gelatin filters.
- Fisheye lens designed specifically for APS-C digital SLR cameras
- 13.5cm minimum focusing distance and 1:3.3 maximum magnification allows close up photography
- Equipped with HSM allowing full-time manual focus override
- Equisolid angle projection system is possible for art and scientific use
- Lens Construction: 12 Elements in 7 Groups
- Angle of View: 154 degrees (180° for Nikon, 167° for Canon)
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7 Blades
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 13.5cm/5.3 in.
- Maximum Magnification: 1:3.3
- Filter Insertion-type: gelatin filter into rear of the lens
- Dimensions Diameter: 75.8mm X Length 83.1mm 3.0 in. X 3.3 in.
- Weight: 16.8 oz/475g
- Corresponding AF Mounts: Sigma, Nikon, Canon
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.
* Vignetting will occur if the lens is used with digital cameras with image sensors larger than APS-C size or 35mm SLR cameras.
* The angle of view depends upon the digital camera being used.Uitgebreide omschrijving